CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby Bump, Park, & Noses!

Okay, so here they are. Some pictures of the growing belly. I'm not looking to pretty, but atleast you can watch my belly bloom! Enjoy. 16 weeks
18 weeks
20 weeks
Oh what fun! This is the sprinkler park. It was so much fun for the kids and best of all, it was and always is FREE! We will have to make sure we go more often! Brynlee liked playing in the puddles and with the water spouts when they weren't spraying too high and hitting her in the face.


But of course her favorite part of the whole park was, drum roll please ... the swings. Which meant that I was pushing her the whole time. Ug.
Brynlee was pretty sick with croop and a cold a week and a half ago and we had to suck out her nose a lot so she could breath. I guess we did it a little too much because the other day I found her doing this to her baby bear. What a good little "mother bear", don't you think!?
I had to laugh when she tried to do it to herself since she did not like it at all when we had to do it!


8 comments:

laura

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!! I balloon up!! Turst me not pretty!(50 pounds every time) I think we need a sprinkler park, that looks like a ton of fun!! You all look great to me- have a good day-

Unknown

You are gorgeous! The cutest pregnant woman ever! And that Brynlee is just so funny! I loved the story about going to see the "cars"...not beep beeps! She is just too cute! Oh, and I'm glad you love your bosch...I used it yesterday to make some bread, and it wasn't my best batch ever...I had just figured things out with the little kitchen aid, and now I'm back to square one trying to figure out how to make delicious fluffy bread with the bosch...it was quite discouraging! :) but your comments gave me hope!! phew!

Jeni

You look so cute and tiny! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant! I miss that water park... it was a lot of fun. We have one here, but the water is too cold and it's only open in the summer which means the older kids are always there too!

Gus
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gus

Lance and Kylee.. You guys have an adorable little girl!

I don't know if you remember me or not, Lance and I served in the same mission. We all met at a mission reunion before you two were married, and I think even before you were engaged! I ran across your webpage and was pleasantly shocked to have found it! Here's our blog:

http://thezamfamily.blogspot.com/

Hope to hear from you soon...

Gus

Work - gzamora@ffkr.com
Home - zamfam@digis.net

Ellis family

Whatever, you are gorgeous in those pics! And I must say tiny! I wich I had that problem when I'm prego! 70 lbs the first and 50( Alittle better) the second.. oh well some of us are not so fortunate! love ya!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank

Thanks for the pics of your cute belly- I love pregnant bellies, but you are too skinny to even tell.
I am so jealous that you are out in your swimsuits playing in the water and we are still wearing our snowsuits and beenies around cuz it is FREEZING!!!

Tilleea

You are so cute, as always! I tagged you, so check out my blog for the details. Take care.