Yep! We are having a boy! We are really excited, although, I must admit I am not quite sure what to do with one! But I guess I have a few more months to figure it out! Now I just have to think blue!
Oh yeah! I love boys! I really only want boys because I don't know what to do with a girl- bows, dresses, attitude, moods, etc.. any way I guess I have never had one to know really- but would be fine with all boys! Congrats we are so excited for you! Post a pic of your cute little self and belly!
Yeah! I love my Boys! You're gonna have so much fun! Although I don't get into dressing them as much as Kylee, I love dressing them in cute polo's and I don't know about Brynlee, but Kylee can give me some serious attitude, and tantrums. But the boys get over things and forget them much quicker! Gotta love girls! Can they have PMS at such a young age?!:)
How fun!! They said Cayden (my SON) was going to be a girl...and then when he came out a boy...well let's just say I didn't get ANY time to figure out how to care for a boy before I had him!!! But he is just like his daddy and is a "bucket of laughs". It's so fun to have a boy & girl because they their likes are SOOOO different as the boy becomes a toddler!!
Congrats Kylee! I totally agree with everyone, boys ARE so much fun. The only bad thing... they blow out of their diapers way more than girls! But they are worth it. :)
Lance & I met in 2001 and were married in 2002. We lived in Idaho, moved to Florida for dental school and now live in Wyoming. We have two amazing kids; Brynlee who's 4 1/2 and Boston who's 2 1/2.
12 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Boys are so much fun! I would really like another!! We'll see what happends in June!!! BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!! Congrats!
Hurray!! I had a feeling it would be a boy!! When are you due? How exciting!!
How fun! Now you'll have one of each! You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!
Yay how fun! Congratulations!
Oh yeah! I love boys! I really only want boys because I don't know what to do with a girl- bows, dresses, attitude, moods, etc.. any way I guess I have never had one to know really- but would be fine with all boys! Congrats we are so excited for you! Post a pic of your cute little self and belly!
Oh how fun! One of each...how perfect! I'm so excited!
what names are you thinking of?? and when is your due date??
Yeah! I love my Boys! You're gonna have so much fun! Although I don't get into dressing them as much as Kylee, I love dressing them in cute polo's and I don't know about Brynlee, but Kylee can give me some serious attitude, and tantrums. But the boys get over things and forget them much quicker! Gotta love girls! Can they have PMS at such a young age?!:)
How fun!! They said Cayden (my SON) was going to be a girl...and then when he came out a boy...well let's just say I didn't get ANY time to figure out how to care for a boy before I had him!!! But he is just like his daddy and is a "bucket of laughs". It's so fun to have a boy & girl because they their likes are SOOOO different as the boy becomes a toddler!!
Congrats! I think boys are fun! It's so fun to see the different characteristics of boys vs girls. Taylor just makes us laugh all the time!
Congrats Kylee! I totally agree with everyone, boys ARE so much fun. The only bad thing... they blow out of their diapers way more than girls! But they are worth it. :)
Congrats! Boys are the best!
Post a Comment