CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

She sure told us!

Last night we went over to the mall to get Lance some Khaki pants for an event he had at school today. We had told Brynlee that we were going to see the beep beeps at the mall (there is a little roller coaster and some quarter rides in a little kids area that she LOVES). So on the way to the mall Lance said, "We're going to go see the beep, beeps." Instead of getting excited, which she usually does after we tell her this, she said, "No, they're CARS!" I guess we didn't get the memo!

3 comments:

Lindsee

Oooh, little smarty pants! I love it! And Kylee, I could have told you they were cars...goodness!:)

B. Surfer

Hey, congratulations on having a boy! i hadn't heard - i guess it's been a few days since i've seen you. Anyways.. so i joined the blogging world. Check us out: carterandavryjohnson.blogspot.com

Anika

Kylee - she is sooooo cute! I love seeing picts of her!

I saw your comment on Lindsee's Blog...and I have to tell you: I miss your dad, too!! He was such a joker and teaser and so, so much fun! I KNOW he is the BEST Grandpa EVER! ;-)