I know that I have said before that Brynlee just loves to play in my kitchen cupboards. Well, nothing has changed. The only difference now is that she takes everything out and then gets all the way in and shuts the cupboard door and waits for me to come find her. (Not that it is that hard, she is usually talking or peeking out saying "peek-a-boo") Or she just plays with her doll in there and goes in and out. My question is, why do I even buy her toys?


Gushers. I can get Brynlee to do whatever I want her to if I will give her gushers! She loves them and is always willing to share if you ask for one. The other day I opened the BONUS package! It was chuck full of gushers. I don't think you could have fit one more in it. There must have been about 30 of them. So of course I had to help her eat them :) ! But I must say it felt a little like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Only we got the golden package ... okay, that was a stretch, but you get my point!
Doesn't it look like it is glowing in the picture! The picture doesn't even do it justice either, there was layers of gushers which you can't see in the picture.



I was trying to get her to smile for me today and this is what I got. A squint and a grin. I hope this phase doesn't last too long. Although she gave me an okay smile after a few tries. Still squinting, but a little better smile!



5 comments:
Okay, okay, I know I comment on your blog WAY too much, but I just cannot look at all those cute pics and stories of Brynlee and not tell you how adorable she is!? I just can't get enough of her...I hope you guys end up somewhere out west within driving distance of visiting once you're done with Florida!!
One time, I ate so many gushers (not at once, over a period of time) that my teeth got SUPER sensitive because of the sugar in them. It hurt so bad. Ever since, I've had to eat them sparingly.:( Where did you get your cute blog template?
Haha- thats funny. I'm sure Brynlee's teeth are fine, and your's too. I'm just saying it was a shame for me because my teeth are ultra sensitive to everything period. :(
Classes are going good. School tends to take place on the last of my to-do list as I hate doing homework. But I like learning and hopefully one day I'll get my degree. I have a looong way to go. Thanks for the website. Maybe I'll figure it out and get a cute template too.
That is amazing that the end is near for Lance. Do you guys have an idea of where you want to live? Hope you are feeling well. Bynlee is amazingly beautiful. Do you find out soon what you are having? Hope you are feeling well.
Brynlee looks so cute in the blue and white skirt!! i wished that my 18 month old had hair that long!!! ENVY!!!
Post a Comment