CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine fun!

Brynlee and I enjoyed getting ready for Valentines day! We made cards, dipped strawberries in chocolate (yummy!), heart attacked daddy/Lance's mirror, and made a special dinner! Lance and I bought tickets to the play Wicked a month or so ago (which was a little pricey but I hope it's worth it!) and decided that that would be a good Valentines present and date! It's not til the end of March, but I'm really looking forward to it!
This is a picture of Brynlee coloring her soon to be card for her dear old daddy!Brynlee loves it when we read books to her. She will tell us to come "sit" and then hand us a book and climb on our lap! So the other day I found her reading to her baby! Big sister in training don't you think!
Lance's heart attacked mirror.
This is what Brynlee gave to daddy for Valentines. She colored the heart and picked out the shovel all by herself! She really does "dig" her daddy!
Dipping the strawberries. She had so much fun! The only problem was she wanted to keep dipping the same strawberry in the chocolate. Then when she figured out you could eat it, it was all over!
The finished product!
I LIKE CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!
I should go into business don't you think! LOL
A family Valentines picture! We hope everyone had a wonderful day!


4 comments:

laura

Looks like you had a great day!! So many things to do! As for the ring curse, well let's just say that it has been damaged and re-fixed way too many times!!! But I do think it is following me because of the sizing thing and having to replace one of the small stones!!

Jeni

Hey Kylee! Thanks for leaving me a comment! Look at your little girl, wow she is so adorable and so big! And you're pregnant... congrats!! I'm so out of touch with everyone, these blogs are great! How are things going? Chris and I were remember all the stress he was under this time last year!! So I feel your pain! What's the future looking like, any plans yet? Come to Arizona, we love it and it's so close to family compared to Florida! Although I do have to admit, we miss Florida (the beach mostly and the rain storms believe it or not). Anyway, good to see your cute little family! -Jeni

Erika Anderson

I've seen WICKED twice....once in New York with my sisters and Tyler took me back to see it a year later....IT IS WORTH IT! Even tyler liked it. My advice, if you don't already have the CD, get it! Then obsessively listen to it. It makes the show SO much better when you know all the songs...oh, I'm jealous...I'd love to see it again!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank

I am so jealous you are going to Wicked- I saw it on broadway and it was so awesome! You will love it. I had to buy the soundtrack also and always sing the songs. Looks like you guys had a fun V-day.