What's a blurb you say? It is a great website (http://www.blurb.com/) that has free downloadable software that allows you to add pictures and text (similar to digital scrapbooking) to a book format. It is very simplistic, not a lot of frilly, cutesy things...maybe more contemporary. They will print your hardbound book for only $40. It is great, and there is one more wonderful thing that blurb does...it can automatically upload your blog and print it for you in a hardbound book! What could be better than that for a blogger?! It's music to your ears, I know!! Since I use my blog as my journal (because I am actually TERRIBLE at journaling, but I seem to have no trouble with blogging...go figure!) I figure I will just print my blog once a year and presto! I have my journal and a scrapbook all in one! Fabulous, I know! I hope that some of you find this as wonderful as I did!
Special thanks to Kyleen and her blog for the info!!



6 comments:
I checked out that web page. It really is great. I have been wanting to start a scrapbood for Annali but have found it so hard to find time and be very creative, but with the blog it is so much easier. Anyway that was great.
Thanks for such a great tip! So much easier than the way I have been doing it!! Thanks again-
Hi Kylee. It's Shari (Thompson). I saw you're blog on Katie B's and thought I'd check it out. You're little girl is so adorable!!!!!!!!! And you're looking as cute as ever. Glad to see you and your cute little family are doing well. I know this is totally random hearing from me, but I just thought I'd stop in and say Hi. :)
Thank you!!! I remember telling you a while back that I found a site like this, but last week I went to find it again and they went out of business. I was so sad and thought that I would have to start scrapbooking again. Thanks to you...my life is simple again!
Hooray! I knew there was something out there like this, but didn't know where? Thank you!! Hope you guys are doing good-- not too long until we're in Florida. HOORAY!! (By the way, it was like 75' yesterday. We had a picnic out in the backyard, it was a beautiful day. Today, it has snowed ALL day. What? Whatever-- we are looking forward to May 16th!!
I am so excited to check it out! That is an awesome tip, I have been wanting to use mine as a journal as well - this will work great!
Post a Comment