CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WICKED!!

Last Friday Lance and I finally took our "Valentines" date. We went to the broadway musical WICKED and it was AWESOME! We had a great time! I loved it and Lance even said it was pretty good! So if anyone ever has the chance to go I would definetly recommend it!
Lance and I before the show. Neither of us had ever been to a broadway show before so I was pretty excited!

We were trying to get a picture of us and the stage, but you can't see the stage because of the flash or something. Oh well. I guess you just have to look ot another picture of us!

10 comments:

Unknown

Well, I am sure jealous! I hear that that musical is awesome! And I totally love your new haircut!! SOOO cute!!

B. Surfer

So we're going tonight (4/03) to see if we can get the $50 tickets with the Lottery out front at 5:30. I'm nervous we won't get in, but it should be a lot of fun anyway!

Tiffany Fackrell

that is definitly one on my list!!! So glad that you liked it!! And you guys look so cute, prego and all!!

laura

You guys look so cute!! I wish I could look as good as you do!

Erika Anderson

wasn't it amazing...you will be singing "popular" ALL the time. My favorite song that gave me chills was "Defying Gravitiy" AMAZING!

Jeni

I'm so jealous!!! I have the music memorized!!! I want to see that show so bad! Hopefully Chris will get the hint someday!

Mike and Lisa

So I have 3 things to say 1.You're so lucky you could go to Wicked! I've heard to many good things about it! 2.Your haircut is adorable. 3.They guy behind you guys in the first picture looks exactly like Chandler Bing from Friends! Fun!

bobbi

Hooray!! That you got to go to WICKED!!!! So glad you guys had fun-- hair looks cute--- you both look fabulous!!!! Still working on the trip-- but looks good. Can't wait! Love you guys--

ANDY and MANDY

KYLEE AND LANNCE- I WAS SO EXCITED THAT I WAS ABLE TO FIND OUR BLOG. JUST A LUCKY GUESS! YOU ALL LOOK LIKE YOU ARE DOING WELL & ARE HAPPY! FEEL FREE TO LOOK ON MY BLOG IF YOU WOULD LIKE. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. (andymandysmith.blogspot.com) HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOUR COUSIN MANDY(WELLS)SMITH

Unknown

Hey, if my parents move from Cokeville, I'll still get to see you!! I visited you twice while you guys were in Florida, remember!? :) So just move someplace cool so we can have an excuse to vacation and visit you at the same time! :) So where do you think you'll end up anyway?? Do you guys have any idea yet? :) We'll be forever in exotic Logan...so you'll always know where to find us! :)

Oh, so for my blog header I downloaded a digital scrapbook package thing from shabby princess and put something together in photoshop...isn't that where your blogger background is from? They have a package just like it! :)