Or more like what a long day. We woke up at 5:00 am, got on the plane at 7:00 am, survived the 5 hour flight to Salt Lake, and barely made the flight from Salt Lake to Idaho Falls (Lance works at the airport so we fly standby, which is nice money wise, but a little stressful too) 2:00 pm we finally arrive at destination #1. Grandma and Papa Clark's. And the festivities begin!... I don't know if we could have packed more into one day if we tried! We rode Honey the pony which Brynlee LOVED! Rode the "Gator" that Grandma and Papa bought for the grandkids; played in the sand box or sand pile with Uncle Ryan, went swimming and then FINALLY relaxed. It was so nice to be able to be with family!
Ryan, Conner, Honey (the horse), Brynlee, Papa, Maklee, & Lance
Ryan, Conner, Honey (the horse), Brynlee, Papa, Maklee, & Lance
Lovin' it






3 comments:
I've been checking your blog, waiting for your pictures from Idaho!!! I'm so glad you took some-- it makes me sad I wasn't there, but so glad that everyone had a lot of fun. Thanks for all of these pictures-- they are GREAT!!! I really enjoy them! Glad you guys made it home safely and everything worked out. We love you guys!! Give Brynlee and Boston kisses for me--
Lance works at an airport? I thought he was a dentist!? :) So, didn't you make a trip over to C-ville too? Where are those pics? It's okay, the cats out of the bag...you went to Cokeville and didn't even call me...but you did leave me a cute little Boston announcement, so I guess we can still be friends...if you still want to be friends!? :)
Hey Kylee,
Brinlee is so big! And Boston is getting big too. We have only been gone a month but it seems like forever!
Miss you guys.
Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment