CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Stroller




Yippee! It finally came! Now maybe I can get out of the house! I was a little hesitant on getting one because for one they cost a lot and for two I didn't know how much I would actually use it. But boy am I glad I decided to get it. Boston and Brynlee love to ride in it. We have taken a walk with it every day since we got it! Definitely a good purchase! Everyone is happy and I can buckle both kids in it and not have to carry one! (with the single stroller Brynlee ALWAYS wanted to ride in it because it is "her stroller". So that meant I either held Boston and let her ride in it or listen to her cry while I either held her and pushed the stroller or made her walk beside me while she cried and begged and screamed to get in. This is much nicer ...)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous

Wow, he is a little man! And his eyes are beautiful :) Love the posts you have been busy!

Rena

Nice stroller! The reflectors really work well with that flash. That means you wont have to worry about taking a walk at night!
I have to say that you have the most adorable kids! Seriously!!

Holly

Welcome to the world of a double stroller! I love mine, that is until it's time to lug it in and out of the trunk.
It was so fun to talk to you the other day. I'll have to start calling you more often to remind you how much you want to come visit us!

bobbi

Hooray for double strollers-- that looks like a good one!! Glad to hear you are all doing good. Love seeing the pictures of those cuties!!! Give them hugs and kisses for us--