CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

My little string bean

October 11 Boston turned 3 months old!
Stats
25 1/4 inches long (90%)
11 lbs (10%)
A.K.A Very loNg and skiNny! (but happy as could be!)
Boston is trying to roll but just can't quite figure out how to get his arm out from under him.
He loves to blow bubbles with his mouth.
He would eat his hands all day long if I let him.
He could spend all day just watching his sister. You can tell he just loves her to death!
He loves to get attention (then again what baby doesn't?)
He's smiling and laughing all the time.

5 comments:

Lindsee

He is so darn cute!!!

Unknown

ohmygosh, he is the cutest, littlest thing ever!! I can't wait to meet him! :)

The Martinez Fam

He's so adorable!! I think he's starting to look a little more like Brynlee now that he's a little older. He's such a hunk!!:)

Ellis family

Your kids look so much alike! He is so adorable!

Shelley

He has such a distinct little handsome man look. He is absolutely adorable! :) --I just sent you an email with order info. Look over it and let me know what you want to do. Are you going to be around Idaho for Thanksgiving? Or shortly after? If so, I could bring them to B-town so you wouldn't have to pay shipping. Let me know :)