CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May happenings...

WOW! What a slacker! I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted! May's been a busy one for us! Enjoy :)

**WARNING: picture overload**

Lance's birthday was May 2 and he decided for his birthday he wanted to go to Blackfoot and ride horses with his dad. So we packed up and went on our way. It ended up raining most of the time we were there so they didn't get to ride horses. But there is always next time right?

Happy Birthday Lance! Man, you're gettin' old! Love ya!

Mother's Day weekend we went to visit with my family in Cokeville. We had great time as always!

We took the kids out to ride Thumper the pony. They loved it!


Look at the huge smile on her face! She was so excited!

Boston with one of his many faces.
The saddle horn was pretty fascinating
Goofy kid
Patiently waiting for her next turn
How's the view from this angle?
(do you like Brynlee's pink boots?)
The Union Pacific Steam Engine made its way through good old Evanston so we decided to go check it out. The kids loved it until it was getting ready to go and started to let off all its steam (it was REALLY loud).

Boston's first hair cut!
Wouldn't you like to know what he is thinking? I'm guessing it's something like "Mom, what are you doing to me? I don't like it"

For Memorial Day weekend we decided to go visit Lance's family. We had fun and even made a quick trip to Montana to visit Great-Grandma Jennie.

Enjoying pony rides on Honey with Papa Clark!

John Deer hat. Check. Cowboy boots. Check. Horse. Check. Now what do I do?
Had to take a break from the horses to feed the baby. What a girl!

Boston loved to touch Honey's nose and thought it was SO funny. He was making us all laugh!
I wish you could see his face better. He was NOT a fan of the grass. What do I do to my kids that make them hate grass so much? Brynlee was the same way at this age.
We took a trip to Bountiful to visit with my sister and her hubby, go to the temple, and get a few other things done. We all went to lunch at a place called "Mo Betta". They had delicious snow cones with sweet and condensed milk on top. It was soooo good.
Boston wasn't so sure at first....
What is that?
Eww! You're really going to eat that?Okay. If you force me, I'll try some.... but I'm not so sure.
OH WOW! THAT'S GOOD STUFF!! GIVE ME MORE, GIVE ME MORE!
We wore the poor little guy out shopping. He does look awfully comfy though don't you think?
We took Brynlee to Build-a-Bear to look around. She absolutely LOVED this dog. Honestly though, what kid wouldn't? It had its own clothes, a leash and collar, AND roller skates! Who could ask for anything more?

10 comments:

Tilleea

you did have a busy may! Boston is a hoot! I love all his many faces, so much personality.

Unknown

Oh, I loved hearing about all your travels and activities...great pictures and captions!! You're hilarious! And your kids are adorable!!

Anonymous

yay for may you guys had some fun! your kids are Adorable Kylee!!!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

You guys have been busy! Your kids are so cute. I love the hats and the boots.

Anika

I LOVE picture overload! What fun! Boston is totally cute. He's growing up so fast.

How fun to get to be around horses. I'm a bit jealous. (But not too jealous-I saw the snowsuit on Boston....in May!)

Stephanie Black

I love all the pictures! They are so cute and looks like you guys are having lots of fun. My kids would LOVE to go on a pony ride, we just need to find the pony! Cute boots on them!
Your kids have so much hair? What is the trick...a little Miracle Gro?
So how do you take Brynlee to Build-A-Bear to just 'look around'? I hope she got the cute doggie! It is adorable.

Jolley Family

Looks like you had a fun May!

Nicolette

Happy B-day Lance, but those pants are way too baggy to be riding horses. You should know better! Boston is such a big boy now! You did a good job on his hair:)

Gale Family

Wow that was picture overload! Give me another week and you will get big time picture overload on my blog!
Loved them all. Your kids are so adorable and I can't wait to see you soon, RIGHT? jk I wish it would be soon. Well hope all is great. I am in Utah right now for a few more days, then when I get back to arizona I will give you a call. Talk to you soon.

Rena

cute pics. it is the best part, it think. Brinleys hair is getting so long. You seriously have the cutest kids.