What we did:
*went swimming in Kamas (they have an awesome indoor pool area)
*finally took some much needed family pictures (coming soon)
*ate lots of yummy food
*went to the famous Oakley rodeo
*went to the Oakley 4th of July parade
*we all took naps every day we were there. It was AWESOME! That doesn't happen very often.
*celebrated Boston and Maklee's birthdays
It was busy, but it was fun. A lot of late nights at the rodeo's but well worth it! We love spending time with family!
I have no idea why this picture wont turn the right way. I've been messing with it for days now and can't figure it out. So I've given up. You can look at it sideways :)

We couldn't tell if Boston liked this slide or not. He had the same expression on his face the whole time. It was kinda funny.
It took a lot of convincing on our part to get Brynlee to even go down the slide. And then a kid came down right after them and splashed her in the face....she was not happy.















1 comments:
I made it to the end. Your kids are so adorable! Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment