We went to Jackson Hole last weekend and had a blast. We walked around all the Jackson shops, had a picnic in the park, went to the Bar J Wranglers, and went floating down the Snake River!

Most of us that were at the reunion.

Taking off for our rafting adventure. Notice Lance and I are the only ones looking. Actually we were waving at the kids on the shore with my mom.


Remember when rolling down the hill brought you so much joy? Yeah, now it makes me sick to even watch someone roll down. But Brynlee was having fun so that's all that matters right?
Kind of a bad picture but Boston LOVED it when Uncle Devin would spin him around like this.
2 comments:
Okay, Kylee I love your new family photos. Your hair cut is the cutest I have ever seen. That is exactly what I want. Can you send me an email of it. I have been trying to tell my hairdresser that is how I want it cut. But it never turns out that way. Your family is so cute. I hope you guys make a trip to come down and visit us.
jelous!! you always have fun things to post, i feel like i live a very boring life!! i'm glad you had fun, i love the new family pictures, sooo very cute!
Post a Comment