For Labor Day weekend we went to Blackfoot to visit with all of Lance's family and go to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Yep, that's right, the fair. They have the BEST food there. I've missed it for the past 5 years. Anyway, we had a great time. The food was awesome and the company was even better!
For some reason Boston loved walking over this hoes. Not quite sure what the fascination was.

Brynlee loved all the animals at the petting zoo. Especially feeding them.

Yes, we caved and bought Brynlee a wrist band for the rides. She LOVED it. Really, she did. She had a permanent smile on her face the whole time. She drug Lance from one ride to the next until Lance couldn't handle it anymore and had to call it quits. I think she could have gone all night if we would have let her! Too bad we don't still live next to Disney World. She's old enough now to really enjoy it and if she liked the fair this much she would be in heaven at Disney.
Boston loved the Gator. He climbed in by himself and started making car noises. It was pretty cute.
For some reason Boston loved walking over this hoes. Not quite sure what the fascination was.
Brynlee loved all the animals at the petting zoo. Especially feeding them.
Yes, we caved and bought Brynlee a wrist band for the rides. She LOVED it. Really, she did. She had a permanent smile on her face the whole time. She drug Lance from one ride to the next until Lance couldn't handle it anymore and had to call it quits. I think she could have gone all night if we would have let her! Too bad we don't still live next to Disney World. She's old enough now to really enjoy it and if she liked the fair this much she would be in heaven at Disney.
Boston loved the Gator. He climbed in by himself and started making car noises. It was pretty cute.





7 comments:
How fun, for labor day we just sat around!! at least someone enjoyed it!! looks like i need to get out more :0 !!!
I used to go to the Blackfoot fair when I would visit my grandma and in college. They do have really good food. I miss the Texas State Fair. It was huge. Looks like you had great fun.
Seriously, I dread the day I see Emmett caked in mud...or sand. I don't know why, I think its the OCD in me that can't stand being dirty, (or my child) but you've given me hope that its really okay, because "Kylee let Brynlee do it" and so can I! Oh and ps about the pumpkins, feel free to come get some!
Great pictures. Doug and I were just talking about how much we miss you guys. I hope all is well. Call me if you still have my number, I can't seem to find yours...I'm so disorganized!!
Hi Kylee, This is so random, but I had a dream last night that you and I were giving birth in the same room together at the same time! It was so weird! I hope all is well! XOXO-ALICE
How fun!! We've made it a new tradition to go to the fair in Casper every year. The kids LOVE it and it's the one time they get to ride the rides and get cotton candy, etc. It looks like your kids loved it!:)
Actually no, I decided to switch back to public! And I've been public for a few weeks now. For some reason, some blogs automatically started doing the auto updates, and other blogs didn't. Yours must be one that didn't. So you might have to go in and change something, or re-add me or something. Kids sure have minds of their own. Don't worry though, I have a friend who's son still hasn't said mama (or anything else), and he's 19 months old! They all learn things their own way don't they?!
Post a Comment