Oh the fun of Halloween. We carved pumpkins for FHE Monday with some of our neighbors and ate caramel apples (yummy, my favorite!) and other delicious desserts.
Wednesday Brynlee's preschool had a halloween party. The kids had fun painting pumpkins, making ghosts, etc. and eating brain cupcakes! The brain cupcakes were actually pretty realistic. I tried to eat one....but I only got a few bits down before I couldn't take it anymore. I know, I know, it's all in my head but I just couldn't do it!
Stay tune for more halloween fun to come ;)
Lance and Brynlee cleaned the pumpkin out. Last year Brynlee didn't want anything to do with the slimy insides, this year she was all about it! 

I was the masterful pumpkin carver.
The end product. A bat! The picture is not the best but you get the point right?!
Brynlee was so excited to paint her pumpkin and of course she wanted it pink. She's such a girl.






3 comments:
Wow - your craving skills are incredible. I don't think i could have done that.
I am very impressed with your pumpkin carving. You should see Taylor's and mine from last year. They were very pathetic.
I love the pumpkins! Miss you guys. Dallin decided to be a chicken last night and nearly passed out he was so hot. That costume is not for Florida...we could have used some of your cold weather! Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment