I don't know what it is about our window seal but my kids just love to play in it, stand in it, you name it. So I decided to document it :)
Brynlee with all of her animal friends
She made me take this picture of her "playing". She's so funny.
A short break from playing to read with dad. I tried to be sneaky but Boston caught me!






3 comments:
Cute and funny! My kids are places like that, some of which drive me crazy! I am just so amazed at how gorgeous Brynlee's hair is. It looks so shiny and smooth and long. We've got the total opposite thing going on here. I can't even imagine hair like that. It's pretty and she's a lucky girl!
Ditto on the hair! It is beautiful! I think kids little "spots" where they pick to play are the cutest. Glad you documented it!
that is so funny because i clicked to comment on how pretty brynlee's hair looked and i guess that is what caught everyone else's attention too! they are both adorable!
Post a Comment