CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Princesses, Princesses, Princesses!

Lance's sister and I took the girls to Princesses on Ice Friday.  It was a huge hit!  Brynlee wont stop talking about it!  She loved that she got to dress up and go see them all.  She told my family all about it on Saturday at my cousin's wedding, filled the nursery leaders in on Sunday and she has told anyone and everyone else who will listen to her.  Althought she was very worried and almost in tears when they turned the lights on to have a short intermission because Cinderella hadn't come out yet.  She was pretty worried that she wasn't going to get to see Cinderella!



They were just a little excited.  Can you tell?

5 comments:

Unknown

SO Fun!!!

Louis and Alice

We took Baylee last month and she loved it! However, we were the worst parents for not dressing her up like a princess like all the other girls :0!!! I wasn't given the memo before I went and I also was just thinking of dressing her up in warm clothes. Next time I will know better...sweats under the princess dress! Hope all is well!

Louis and Alice

ps. My Camera is The New Canon EOS Digital Rebel T1i...I love it and highly recommend it!

The Hills

how cute are they. taye lynn is just getting into the disney princess stage and it is so fun!

Anika

What a good idea about the recipe blog!! i'm totally going to contribute!

Warning: Some of my fave recipes are YOURS!! :)