CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Rock'n in the New Year!

We hung out with our friends Randy and Malory New Years Eve.  We had a blast playing Rock Band and the kids were all smiles because they got to play and stay up waaaay later than they usually do.  Although I didn't let them stay up to ring in the New Year.  But hey, like they really knew or cared about that!

Oh yeah, I have some amazing guitar skills :)

Boston had to be in on all the action.  Aren't my little drummers the cutest!?

Me and the drum master.  She is AMAZING at the drums.  I struggled getting my feet and hands to do two different things.....I should probably just stick to the guitar!

Bryn and her "best friend" Kenzie

That's my boy.  In a room full of girl stuff he still managed to find a truck :)