Okay, so it was the week before Easter, but it still counts right?! Brynlee was so excited to wear her Easter outfit and Boston...well he could have cared less :)
The boy just wanted to go outside.
My girly
Beautiful as always. She's so good about pictures. And then their is my little man.....
I wish Baylee loved to take pix like Brynlee. I have to bribe her just to get a couple of shots! I hope Savana will be different. Your kids are the cutest ever though! I wish we could have come over while we were out west, but it snowed everyday while we were there and we barely got out of the house! Hope all is well. Maybe we can stop by next visit!
Lance & I met in 2001 and were married in 2002. We lived in Idaho, moved to Florida for dental school and now live in Wyoming. We have two amazing kids; Brynlee who's 4 1/2 and Boston who's 2 1/2.
4 comments:
They look sooo cute! At least you have one that is good with pictures. :) I love Boston's tie, very cute.
LOVE all the pictures. Your kids are so stinkin cute!
I wish Baylee loved to take pix like Brynlee. I have to bribe her just to get a couple of shots! I hope Savana will be different. Your kids are the cutest ever though! I wish we could have come over while we were out west, but it snowed everyday while we were there and we barely got out of the house! Hope all is well. Maybe we can stop by next visit!
Such cute kids!
Post a Comment