CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

First day!

Today was Brynlee's first day of preschool!  She was SO excited to go.  Got up, ate, didn't give me a hard time about getting dressed or doing her hair, and couldn't wait to use her backpack.  Princess backpack of course!
Her giddy self
She loved her new outfit that she got to wear and so did I!  Infact, I wish they made one in my size!  Although I wouldn't look quite as cute in it.  :)

We made it to preschool and Brynlee was all ready to say goodbye to Boston and me, when I told her that her teacher wanted the mommies to stay for the first class...she wasn't very excited about that but got over it pretty fast.  The poor girl just wants to be grown-up and do everything on her own.  And I'm having a hard time letting go!  Even with me and Boston there Brynlee loved her first day--and so did Boston!  He was in HEAVEN!  Thought it was the greatest thing ever!  I have a feeling next Tuesday is going to be a hard day for him :( --.  Although near the end she was asking when it was time to go.  Yikes!  Hope she can make it! It probably didn't help that one of her friends that is in her class was coming over to play after!

And one more picture, sorry!  Boston wanted in on the action too!  Although I'm not quite sure why he lifted his shirt for the picture.  Oh well, it's still cute!


3 comments:

Stephanie Black

Kylee...she is so super cute! I love her outfit too! I can see what you mean about wanting one in your size. I can't believe how grown up she looks. I hope she makes it through preschool. Mackenzie likes it, but then constantly asks 'Is it going to take all day?' because she wants to go back home and play. I'm thinking this whole schedule/routine thing is going to take some adjusting to.

Deb and Chad Crowther

Wow..the kiddos are getting so big! Bryn is such a gorgeous little girl! I'm jealous...you found a way to convince Lance to take you to the Melting Pot...still trying to get Chad to go there with me! :) Miss you guys...you both look like you're doing great!

Holly

Hard to believe our little girls are old enough for school...even if it is just preschool!
Miss you guys. Sorry we didn't make it up last weekend. Oh that reminds me I never watched that movie I rented.