Saturday Lance and Boston went to the Utes games with Riley. Boston
loved it. When I ask him about the game he tells me all about it, that they catch the ball and run and fall down--all done with actions courtesy of Boston of course. It's pretty cute. He even runs around saying--or more like yelling--GO UTES! Ya, Riley should be proud. He did a pretty good job with the brain washing :) He keeps asking when he gets to go again too. Hopefully the weather stays nice for a little longer so we can take him without it being freezing.
tailgating before the game and playing some football of their own.
The game was at 2 and I guess by the third quarter the little guy was exhausted. Poor thing had to take a nap in the noisy stadium on the cement floor :(
I sent the camera with Lance so he could get some pictures...why is it that they didn't think to take a picture of themselves until the end of the game after Boston woke up from his nap and wasn't very happy? Oh well.
4 comments:
Utes fans....you don't get that much around here, how intersting.;) Looks like they had a lot of fun.
Go Utes!!!!
I will have to ask Boston to explain the football game to me next time I see him. That sounds so stinking cute!
It's midnight and Jeremy's still talking to Lance. I am beyond confused. What is Lance doing up so late?
Oh I guess Jeremy's signed in. It's Holly by the way.
Post a Comment