CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Howdy, howdy, howdy, howdy!

Conversation with Boston today:
Me: Boston what do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?
Boston: Woody
Lance: What would you do with another Woody?
Boston: I'd say "Hi I'm Woody" "I'm Woody too" "Howdy, howdy, howdy, howdy"

Hmmm, I love this kid.

3 comments:

bobbi

Oh my word!! They are soooo cute!! So sad that we missed hanging out with everyone!! Darn wind, snow and cold! Guess you'll have to make a trip to Cody soon!:) Stay warm and give them hugs from aunt Bobbi!

laura

fun, my little boy is also into toy story and cars!!! they are at such a fun age!!! so I'm guessing thats what he'll be getting? lol

Kelli

What a kid!! He is so funny! I love that he loves Woody, what good pals. See you soon.