Last Thursday we went to Brynlee's preschool Christmas program. She got to be the star and I must say she was a pretty cute star :) She memorized and said her part perfectly, sang like an angel, and we couldn't be more proud! Love you Bryn!
Bryn and her friend Brenna a.k.a. a sheep
Brynlee and her friend Bella dressed up as Mary
The little turkeys wouldn't smile at me...
2 comments:
she IS an adorable star. how fun!
what a fun time! love the pics.
i have been taking note the last couple days of what we call LANE(I do know his name)......and it IS baby. LOL! I even asked Cy if he knew what the baby's name was and he said, "baby lane!!" so, i think cy thinks that his name is baby. HA! but, it is always "the baby" or "baby" I didn't even realize we did that!! oh, well! :)
Post a Comment