I put the kids up to the table last night for dinner. We said prayer, I gave them their food, and then I went back to make my plate. Brynlee was just chatting away, which is normal, so I didn't think anything of it. When I got back to the table and sat down, this is what I found from the unusually quiet Boston.
Yep, this is what happens when your 2 1/2 year old decides he is too old to take naps. Once he finally slows down he ends up loosing the battle. Silly boy.




4 comments:
He's adorable! Don't you hate it when they fall asleep so late at night? I love your cute blog by the way! I messed with a template one day, and now I can't get it fixed back. Your's is cute!
so cute. i wish my napless kids would go to sleep at the end of the day without a battle!
Ha, ha! This is also a typical happening at our house with Lucy. He is so cute!
These were such cute posts-- with such CUTE kids!!!! The Treehouse Museum looks AWESOME!! I'm thinking future trip for you guys, Kelli and our family! How about it? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment