CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Treehouse Museum

While Lance and Cody were at the UDA meetings, Brooke and I took the kids to lunch and then to The Treehouse Museum in Ogden.  My kids LOVED it! They were pretty upset when we had to leave 2 hours later.  We will definitely be going back again soon and it was so nice to be able to catch up with Brooke!
Yep, my little bull rider; chaps, vest, hat and all.  He thought he was pretty hot stuff!
And a bronc rider, oh boy...
Future rodeo queen :)
No joke, this was Brynlee's favorite!  You really could milk this cow.  Of course, only water came out but still.  I think we might need to send her to Great Grandma and pa Clark's house!
Showing fireman Boston how it's done!
They had a school house with chalkboards, desks; everything you could imagine. Bryn just loved.
She got to pretend to be the teacher.
Farmer Boston who was annoyed that I wanted to take a picture. hehehe
I think he was coveting all these tools :)
The sword in the stone.  They both tried to get it out but to no avail.  No king or queen at our house!  Not for real anyway :)
Brooke, me and Porter.

So, FYI, if you live anywhere near Ogden or ever go visit that area, make sure you stop by.  Your kids will thank you :)  So fun. 

5 comments:

Gale Family

Wow check you out with your dark hair!!! How come you didn't tell me about that. SUPER CUTE as always. I am also very jealous at how long its gettting...why in the heck will mine not grow. NO FAIR!

Nichole

We loved this place too! So fun. And im a huge fan of your DARK hair. I cant believe how long it is already! Sheesh.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

Looks like you guys have been having fun. Your kids are adorable and I also really like the dark hair. I had to look twice to make sure that was you in the picture. Super cute!

Tilleea

that looks like an amazingly fun place!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family

LOVE that place. We have been there a few times and whenever we are in Ogden we are lucky that my sis-in-law always has a year pass and takes us along as guests. So glad you guys had so much fun!