Ever since we bought Brynlee her Easter dress a couple of weeks ago she has been dying to wear it. So since we were going to be at Grandma and Grandpa's for Easter, I let her wear it the Sunday before in our ward (that's not cheating right?!) and I decided to takes some pictures. Good thing I did, because I didn't have much luck with pictures on the real Easter.
Kite flying, baseball, and gators, oh my! The kids always have so much fun with their cousins (and Max--the dog).
The Easter Egg Hunt!
We told them they had to wait on the cement until we were ready. Boston was dying! Oh the anticipation of waiting! See the egg in the corner of the picture? Torture!
grandma and grandpa with all the grandkids
Easter morning/Sunday













8 comments:
Haha Boston is getting quite the personality! I love it! And as always, everyone looks so cute!
Happy Easter!! fun post.....i love the pic of boston. what a cutie.
Adorable pictures!! So glad to hang out over the weekend-- always too short and a little crazy! Wish you were here for our activity for Faith in God for girls-- making flower pins for moms!! HELP! You are so good with stuff like that!
Love the last picture! You guys just look so dang cute together! I don't even recognize Brynlee anymore, she is looking so grown up. We should get together sometime! Cool that Lance got his eyes fixed. We both need to do that, but it scares me!
Its a sad sad Easter when the hunt has to be done in winter coats. BOO! But so cute. I would also be super eager to wear Brylees easter dress- luv it!
so fun that you have family around to to fun stuff with, like easter!
Cute pictures. You guys are an adorable family!
Ha ha I almost bought myself that same little jacket thing but it didn't look as cute on me so I passed it up.
Post a Comment