What this 5 year old likes/enjoys at the moment:
- dance class
- gymnastics
- preschool
- playing with friends (she is my little miss social)
- being outside
- swinging
- hunting for "sparkly" rocks or "treasures"
- soccer
- playing with boston--sometimes it's more like bossing him around but that's what older sisters do right?! I'm not sure what Boston and I are going to do when she goes to school in the fall!
- swimming
- wearing dresses
- princesses
- expanding her acrobatic skills on the monkey bars, to the dismay of her mother
Happy Birthday! We love you Brynlee!!
Now on to the party. Bryn decided on a Rapunzel theme. It turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.
The Invitation:
The party favors:
The front door decor:
As everyone arrived I had them color some Rapunzel coloring pages.
We played some games and made necklaces.
Then on to presents. Can you say spoiled? Oh, but she thought it was the greatest thing ever. Then again, their isn't much better than being spoiled on your special day!..and presents. Presents are always good : )
Rapunzels in the house! She just had to have this Rapunzel hair even though I tell her all the time that she already has Rapunzel hair. Happy? Yes,..yes I think she is.
And the cake, which I stressed over, but I think turned out pretty good. Brynlee loved it and that's all the matters right?!
And the birthday girl with the cake.
The whole gang.
Reagan and Boston were cracking us up. Boston was not hiding the fact that he loved his cupcake and got right down to business and Reagan would look at Boston and laugh and say "Look at his messy face" All the while her's looked the same as his : ) And to top it off the two little monkeys even had matching outfits.
We are so glad Brynlee is part of our family. We love her dearly. We hope you felt like a princess on your special day.
Hugs and Kisses,
Mom, Dad & Boston



7 comments:
Of course everything you do is cute! My favorite part is the Rapunzel hair on the door.
How fun. We also had a tangled birthday! Too funny. She is so dang cute and I love her skirt! Your cake looks great.
what an adorable party idea! and she really looks like Rapunzel! :)
I love her cupcakes!! you are such a talented mommy, how lucky your kids are!! This was such a cute idea!!
It was fun for Grandpa and Grandma to see how excited Brynlee was for her birthday and all the crazy party kids. She is a sweet BIG girl and we love her tons.
Love your party, Love the decorations, Love the cupcakes, Love the smiles, Love the kids, Love You All!!!
That looks awesome and she ended up with a loot of gifts! Lucky girl! The cake looked great - and a lot of work. The lengths we go to to make everything perfect for these little kids. :) So Mackenzie just saw the movie Rapunzel the other night for the first time and then she asked us why we didn't name her Rapunzel when she was born! Ha ha - I couldn't help but laugh, which made her extremely upset. maybe I should get her one of those Rapunzel wigs too. :)
Post a Comment