CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let Freedom Ring!

We went to Kelli's house again for the 4th.  And oh what fun!  Parades, candy, yummy food, good company,  gator rides, horse rides, a rodeo, fireworks and some good family old team roping.
And would you believe that in the 9 years we've been married (10 years that we've known each other) I've never learned how to rope?!  Well, well, well, that time has come to an end.



YEE-HAW!! Oh ya, I'm a pro ; )
 Aww, isn't it cute! Made me laugh, they know their roles already!
 Brynlee was a little shy with the fireworks.  But not the little man, he went wild!!

 Dancin' at the parade



 I told this kids to smile at me...they wouldn't.  So then I stuck my tongue out at them and this is what I got...
 At the rodeo!
Then we made our way back to the war zone.  Seriously, Evanston people go CA-RAY-ZY! The sky is lit up for hours!  And not with little fireworks; with the big "city show" firework.  My pictures don't do it justice, but I tried anyway.  These were taken from our backyard.


1 comments:

Chelsey

Rodeo King and Queen Clark!! Yehaw!! (there is such thing as a rodeo king right?) Haha the one of Boston going crazy with the sparkler makes my day! Thanks. :)