CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kindergarten!

Monday was Brynlee's first day of school.  Wow, crazy.  She was a little nervous all summer but this last week she's gotten excited.  She even informed me last week of what she was wearing for the first day of school.  She's such a girl : ) As for me, I had to suck it up and put on a happy face for her.  Although I am pretty proud, I didn't shed one tear in front of her.  I came close a couple of times, but I made it.  YAY!!  She's getting so big and growing up so fast.  I love her to death and Boston and I are going to miss her like crazy!
 Bryn & her teacher Mrs. Barnard

 Love you baby girl!
**Cute tidbit I can't leave out--We had Brynlee say family prayer Sunday night and in it she said "please help me to make new friends and bless mommy and Boston that they will be okay without me"  She's such a sweet thing and she'll never know how much mommy and Boston needed that : )

5 comments:

Harrington

I am sure Brynlee was the cutest one at school! Hope she loves kindergarten!

Kelli

I am glad you posted. I have been wondering how her first day of school went. I am glad it was good. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Yay for the fair!!

Randi

she is adorable!

Stephanie Black

I can't believe our girls are off to Kindergarten! Brynlee looks adorable! I love her outfit, and especially love her prayer. How cute is that?!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

So cute!! It is crazy how quick they grow up. She looks like she is a pro at school by her pictures. I love love love her skirt. Where did you get it?? I have seen them before and love them!!