CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Picture Day

I forgot to do this the first day of school but we got it done within the first week or so.  This is how my big Kindergartener writes her name.
 I just love this girl!  She's such a good little model : )


And don't you worry.  This handsome fella got in on the picture fun too : )
Love these two kids!  But they are growing up too fast!  Makes me sad : (

4 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

Brynlee is gorgeous! Boston is adorable. They grow up too fast. I've been thinking about the last couple weeks. Hope things are well.

Nichole

An update! Yahoo! :) Oh my heck your kids are too cute! You might have your hands full when the boys are after Brynlee! my goodness she is beautiful.

Rena

Wow!! Adorable and i cannot believe how big they are!

Stephanie Black

Those pictures are so cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Brynlee's hair! Wish I could have some like that! I wanted to tell you I loved your Christmas card pictures too! They were adorable - especially loved the colors! Good job on that!