CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We Moved

I know, I know, I know.  I've already been yelled at by a few people because I guess we didn't get the word out very well.  But to make a long story short we moved from here

 To here
Lance and a friend of his from dental school decided to start up a new practice in Albuquerque.  We moved the middle of January and actually had wonderful weather in Wyoming and in New Mexico for moving.  Luck was on our side for once : ) We were super sad to leave our family and friends in and around Evanston.  The kids still talk about their friends there and how much they miss them.  But Albuquerque is growing on us too.  The weather is great and we already knew a few people who lived here before we moved which made the move much easier.  So the new adventure begins for us.  We are excited and can't wait to see what is in store for us here.
What's this picture all about you say?  Well let me tell you.  Every year in October they have the Balloon Festival here in Albuquerque which I hear is really cool.  SOOO if you ever want to come visit to see us and/or the balloon festival we would love to have you!

3 comments:

Unknown

I want to come visit during the balloon festival! Consider me booked! :) jk! Honestly, I'm a little jealous of your new locale...the weather must be SO nice!! Looks like you guys are having the best time, no matter where you are!?

Lindsee

My only complaint is that you didn't move to Arizona!!! :)

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

How fun. I didn't know you moved! No more cold weather for you. Sounds like a fun adventure!