Wow, I can't believe Brynlee is 6! Where has the time gone?! We invited a few friends over and had a My Little Pony party. It was a hit and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed her special day! So thankful to have her in our family! She is such a sweet and helpful girl! LOVE YOU BRYN!!
On to the party!
All the cute little girls with their manes, ears and tales
galloping pony races
Pin the tale on Rainbow Dash! Spin, spin, spin
If I hadn't put the blindfold on her and spun her myself I would have thought she may have been able to see! She got it pretty much right where it should go. Way to go Bryn!
Being goofy
Waiting for the cupcakes
Bryn dying to open her present from mom and dad
Lucky girl! She got what she wanted! An American doll with pierced ears.






0 comments:
Post a Comment