

A friend of mine gave me these boots the other day and Brynlee saw them and insisted that I put them on her. She loved them. (But the only way I could con her into staying still and letting me take a picture was to give her a sucker and let her drink from my water bottle). After about 10 minutes of wearing them she came over to me and pointed to them and wanted them off. The poor girl has fat little legs and when I took the boots off she had the leather and stitching imprinted on her little legs! I guess she wont be wearing those boots anymore!
1 comments:
Little girls and shoes! Kylee loves shoes, and i feel like I'm constantly changing them! By the way I'm jealous of her pigtales! Kylee is slow growing in that department, maybe in a few more months...
Post a Comment