The Clark Family
Brynlee in her stylin' hat! I love this picture! I think she looks so cute!For Thanksgiving this year we went to visit some friends in St. Augustine, Florida. It was a long trip (4 1/2 to 5 hours), but we had a great time! We had Thanksgiving dinner with Zac & Nicolette. There was lots of yummy food and I am afraid they are probably still eating leftovers! That same day we went and walked around old town St. Augustine. It is the oldest continually inhabited city in the United States. It was founded in 1518 (I think). It was fun to see everything. It reminded me of being in Europe with all of the old buildings and cobblestone roads, not that I have ever been to Europe ... Then on Friday we went to Jacksonville to do some shopping. Of course it was a little crazy, but hey, that is one of the things that makes shopping the day after Thanksgiving so fun right!? After we had our fill of the malls we went back to the Fountain of Youth in St. Augustine. Supposedly if you drink from the natural spring water you will live longer & stay younger looking ... we will have to see about that.



0 comments:
Post a Comment