SET...
GO!!
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!
I'll smile to that!!
Brynlee the Gymnast! So Lance and I decided that we might need to put Brynlee in some gymnastic classes soon. We came into her closet the other day to find her hanging from the shelf. She thought it was so fun to hang and swing from it. What a funny little girl! She is so much fun to be around. Always making us laugh at her next big adventure that she comes up with!



3 comments:
She is the cutest thing ever!! What a fun little girl!!
you have the cutest little family ever!! I love all of your family pics on your header!!! SUPER CUTE!!
Were you making fun of my tiny little tree!?! Lol!! I think it's cute! Jared and Val gave it to us last year, and yes it is so little, but hey, it was free and it does the job!! I'd like to see yours!! :)
So, I'm not really sure how the tagging thing works either...Lori tagged me, so I just did what she did and told of a few quirks that Eric and I have...nothing too exciting! Hope all is well! Are you guys going to be in Cokeville at all over the break!?
Post a Comment