CONGRATS!!!! We are soooo excited for you guys! Another cousin on the Clark side-- HOORAY!!! Can't wait to see you guys and play with Brynlee!! Merry Christmas and take care-- see you in a few! Love, Bobbi
You just have the cutest ideas of announcing things to the world! But yeah! I'm so happy for you two! But gosh, all of my friends are going to be done having kids before i get the nerve to even start...sheesh!! :) see you soon!!
Lance & I met in 2001 and were married in 2002. We lived in Idaho, moved to Florida for dental school and now live in Wyoming. We have two amazing kids; Brynlee who's 4 1/2 and Boston who's 2 1/2.
10 comments:
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!Me and all my kids are July birthdays! It's a good month!
Congratulations! Jeremy told me the news when he got home from taking you to the airport. I didn't believe him until he pulled up the blog.
CONGRATS!!!! We are soooo excited for you guys! Another cousin on the Clark side-- HOORAY!!! Can't wait to see you guys and play with Brynlee!! Merry Christmas and take care-- see you in a few! Love, Bobbi
Hey Lance
Congrats.
1 less down to achieving your dream of your own football team!
When is the party?
Sarit
You just have the cutest ideas of announcing things to the world! But yeah! I'm so happy for you two! But gosh, all of my friends are going to be done having kids before i get the nerve to even start...sheesh!! :) see you soon!!
Oh my goodness! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!
How exciting!! Congrats to you and the hubby!!
We are so excited for you! Call us when you get into town.
Jen
Congrats from the Isoms!!!!
Post a Comment