CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Joys of Nursery ...

Well to start off, Brynlee has been nursery age now for about a month and she LOVES it. She can't wait to go to nursery after sacrament, she gets so excited. And when we go to pick her up after church she is the only kid that runs in the other direction from her parents because she doesn't want to leave. My little miss independent. Anyway, the only down fall of nursery is the wonderful things that she learns from the other kids in nursery. For example she knows how and when to use the word "MINE" while glaring and trying to make sure they don't take the toy that she has. Also the other day I was making dinner at the counter/bar and where Brynlee likes to sometimes barricade herself behind the stools (why I don't know but she does). Anyway all of a sudden I notice that she is stepping on my foot and saying "Geet out" (Get out). What will she learn next!?
This is a picture of Brynlee and I before church today. I bought Brynlee this dress on Saturday and just had to get a picture of her in it!

Also, one of Brynlee's FAVORITE things to do lately is watch home videos of herself. She just sits at Lance's computer and watches for as long as we let her which is usually at least a 1/2 hour. And if she ever sees Lance's computer out she runs straight to it and begs to watch, throwing a fit if we don't let her. She has watched most of them so many times that she knows them by heart. She will wine and laugh right before she does in the videos and even wave bye, bye to the computer when she does it in the video.


3 comments:

Lindsee

That is so funny! All of it! She sounds like a fun girl. When do I get to meet her?:)

Unknown

ohmygosh, what a cutiepie that Brynlee is! And that is so funny about nursery! Eric and I are in nursery, and let me tell you, be glad she's just learning how to protect her toys with a peaceful "mine"...we just got a new group of kids with one little boy who defended his toys via a nice smack on the face if anyone tried to steal it!? At first it was just that one little boy, but now that we have him under control another little boy has picked it up...oh dear!! I hope this doesn't turn into into the WWF...it's hard enough to referree as it is!? Oh, the joys of nursery...good thing there are treats involved!!

The Stucki's

Kylee it's your cousin Kyleen (Ky), Matthew's neice. I saw your blog on Erika and Tyler's! Your little girl Brynlee is so cute!! It was fun to see your pictures! Enjoy warm sunny Florida (Boston isn't as nice this time of year!) It looks like you know some people that my husband Spencer went to high school with...Brooke & Cody. Small world! Our blog is "locked" but I'd love for you to visit if you want to. Just drop me and e-mail:
ky.mom.3@hotmail.com.