CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo!

This last Saturday Lance had to study for his board exam that is coming up in a couple of weeks so I decided to get Brynlee out of the house. (Mainly so Lance could get some studying done) So we went with the Dockstaders to the Miami Metro Zoo. The girls loved it.
Brynlee & Megan checking out the alligators.
All smiles in the front of the bike we rented. Which by the way was kind of expensive, but definitely worth it.
The girls and the gorillas
We got to feed the giraffes! Cool huh! Brynlee liked it and actually so did I until the cute thing decided to lick me with that long tongue of his! Gross!
All three of us posing for a picture! :)

Brynlee and the Rhino!

Me, Holly, Brynlee, & Megan in our "limo" bike!Flamingo hat!Bryn & the hippo. Say 'ahh'.

8 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell

Fun, Fun, Fun! Brynlee really is adorable! And you look great too, can't even tell you are pregnant!! congrats by the way!!

You should try magic eraser on your marker walls and dresser! They work wonders!!

Unknown

What a cool bike! The zoo looks like SO much fun and the weather looked so nice...I want to go! Right now we're being buried alive in snow!?

So, I'm so bummed that I missed seeing you over Christmas break! That Brynlee is SO adorable, and I'm sure she would have just loved having me squeeze her guts out! :) jk!! but, I'm loving your blogging and all your pictures! They're so fun! So when is Lance officially done with school this spring?? We need to start planning our celebration vacation!! :)

laura

Sooo cute, looks like you had a wonderful time! No way would I think about taking my kids, by myself to the zoo!!! Too many kids to chase after!!!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank

We need to come visit you guys-the weather looks so nice there! I get my backgrounds from digital scrapbook websites and then edit the html to post them. It is kinda complicated so I could explain it better on the phone if you call 208-851-1131

Gale Family

Hey you got it to work. It looks darling. It makes me want to do it to mine. Maybe I need you to help me.

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank

Your blog looks great- sorry it took me so long to call you back. I am glad you figured it out- SO CUTE!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank

What website did you find to tell you how to change your blog? I have people ask me how to change it and it is confusing to tell them.

Lindsee

Kylee--I can't get over how cute your little girl is!!Seriously, one of the cutest I have ever seen.