Guess what I got for my birthday!? A $100 gift card to a spa!! Isn't my husband great!! Thanks Lance! I'm so excited! I've never been before! But I decided I would wait until after I have the baby to go get pampered so once I'm feeling up to getting out of the house you know where to find me!
Lance took her to the store to pick out a card and a present the night before my birthday. When he got home he looked a little worn out and told me that it was a very interesting night. Of course I asked him why and all he would tell me was "You'll see". So present time finally arrived and I decided to start with Brynlee's card first. Can you feel the excitement? I open the envelope and pull out the card. It has a picture of a duck doing the disco on the front (One of those that when you move it around the duck dances). Very ... interesting. I open it up and read the inside. This is what the card says "You've thtill got that Thaturday night fever! Happy 50th Birthday" (By the way Brynlee is DYING at this point to get the card out of my hands so that she can look at it) This is what Lance wrote:
I told her to pick out a card for you. She got really excited and told me to "wait" where I was and she would "find it." After chasing her all over the store and explaining to her five times where the cards were, this is what she picked. Happy 50th/2=25 Birthday. (close enough right?!)
Hahaha. The joys of shopping with a two year old!! But I did get a new blow dryer too! I was still using one that I got when I was a sophomore in High School that was looking and sounding pretty scary. And we never managed to get the camera out for the joyous occasion so sorry, no pictures!
10 years ago



1 comments:
happy birthday!! I'm a bad friend and a little late, but I hope you're special day was wonderful!! And how exciting getting to spend $100 at a spa!? oh, I would be in heaven!!
Post a Comment