I can't believe that my little girl is 2! Man how time flies! So for the joyous occasion I decided to have a little swim party for her and some of her little friends. They all seemed to have a great time! I mean, you can't really go wrong with swimming right!? We also had cupcakes and drinks. Brynlee loved that everyone sang happy birthday to her. And she totally shocked me that she knew to blow the candles out when then were done singing! I was so impressed :) These are some pictures of the party!
Brynlee blowing out the candles

Yummy!

Since it was her birthday and all, we let her pick a movie to watch. She sat in this position and watched Nemo from beginning to end!
The presents!! She loved unwrapping everything. She seemed to like everything she got, except for the clothes that I bought her. She took the tissue paper out of the bag, looked inside, saw what was inside, didn't even pull it out of the bag and moved onto the next one. So I asked her what was in the bag and she looked back in and said "clothes".

Of course we had to sing happy birthday and blow out candles again so that daddy could be there to help celebrate too! Brynlee was all for repeating the process. More singing, more candles, more "happy dirpday cake" (as Brynlee would call it). But then again, who wouldn't!



We just love this little girl so much and are so glad that she is part of our family! She brings so much joy to our lives! We love you!
**Funny side note: This morning Lance went to get Brynlee out of bed and this is how the conversation went:
Lance: "Good morning Brynlee. Happy Birthday!"
Brynlee: "No happy dirpday"
Lance: "Yeah, it's your birthday!!"
Brynlee: "No happy dirpday"
He gets her out of bed and walks into the kitchen where I had the cupcakes on the counter.
Brynlee: "Happy dirpday! Happy dirpday cake!!"
She was so excited about her birthday after that!
Okay so it doesn't sound that funny, but it really was at the time! Maybe you just had to be there!



8 comments:
Wow you guys have had a big month. First Happy Birthday to sweet Brynlee and Congrats to you and Lance! or Should I say Dr Lance?!! So exciting :) How are you feeling these days?
She is so cute!! I can't believe she is 2! Time flies!
I can't believe Brynlee is two already!? Happy Birthday to that adorable little girl! I love all the pics and stories you share about her! They're awesome!
Happy Birthday, Brynlee!! The pictures are adorable, as always. She is so pickin' cute!! Isn't it amazing how fast it goes? Toddler birthday parties are the best!! They finally understand what to do with a present!!:)
I just have to say your Brynlee is ADORABLE!!! And happy dirpday to her!!!!!
ok, I was just checking up on you from Lisa's blog, and I have to say "Congratulations to Dr. Lance, and Happy Dirp Day to your cute little girl...the picture of all those kids around the kitchen table at the party reminded me of the Hill kids and Wintertons on Viking Rd. during all the birthday celebrations...Ahhh, good memories.
Best wishes on the soon to be new addition to the family and your move to Evanston.
Happy dirpday Brynlee!!! How cute is that? You guys really have been busy. Can't wait for the littly guy to get here!
How cute! I didn't realize just how close in age Brynlee and Lilli were. Lilli was born on the 20th of June! How funny! Brynlee really is a doll and so full of sass! It's adorable!!!
Post a Comment