Happy Birthday America! This is how we celebrated!
Went for a swim!
Partied with our lizard friend at the pool! (Brynlee is SOO fascinated with him! Then again, so am I!)
He came down to get a closer look at us :)
Of course I forgot my camera at the BBQ that we went to that afternoon so there isn't any pictures of all of us stuffing our faces, but I did get a good shot of a firework going off! Actually it just looks like a huge ball of fire! We ended up watching the fireworks from our balcony because it was raining. But we actually have an amazing view of all the firework shows because we live on the 7th floor. So we didn't get wet and probably saw more fireworks than most people!



3 comments:
Hey Ky...yeah the picture collage is a new phenomenon that I should have tried long ago!! :) You create it through Picasa. Just google "Picasa" and download the program to your computer(it only takes a few minutes and the program is awesome!). Once you have it, it searches your computer and finds all your photos, and then there's a feature that lets you make collages out of them. It was quite easy, and lot's easier than downloading a gazillion pictures onto a blog! :) Good luck!
So, you're new background is so cute! So tell me this...how did you change your background without losing all your links!? It happens to me every time, and now my blog will be blue until I can figure this out...help!! :)
Love the new background it is so cute. Happy birthday by the way and that lizard is crazy. Does it ever come near you? I would start running if it did. Anyway looks like you guys are having fun.
Post a Comment