CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A big girl and a growing boy!

We've started potty training. Yikes! She does pretty good if we remember to ask her if she needs to go. But she LOVES her "princess" underwear. Hopefully this training toddler will be trained soon!


I put Boston on his back on the floor the other day to get dinner started and came to check on him a minute later to find him on his belly! He's only 2 weeks old! He's not suppose to be able to roll already! This is the second time we have found him like this. He's trying to grow up on us too fast!

Of course Brynlee had to get in on the picture taking
Brynlee the hairdresser. Boston not looking so sure.

9 comments:

Chris Teichert

I miss that cute little Brynlee. I see the hair styling hasn't stopped since the last post. Will it be good or bad when Boston has enough hair she can really dude him up!! I'm glad she likes all her princess panties now. Can't wait to see ya.

Chris Teichert
This comment has been removed by the author.
bobbi

Loooooove the pictures!!!!! You are so brave to potty train right now-- way to go!!! The kids loved the pictures and thought that Boston had grown and laughed a lot when I told them Brynlee was trying to fix Boston's hair in the last picture! I think we are going to Idaho the 7th or 8th of August and the kids and I might stay for a week? That is not for sure-- but we will be going that weekend. Matt just bought a horse, so my dad is going to ride her for us for a couple of months. Nice timing to buy a horse, huh? Things are going good- glad you are all doing good. Can't wait to see you all!!!!!

Nicolette

Brynlee looks like she is a good big sister. When are you guys moving? I know we keep saying this, but we REALLY need to come see you!!!

Gale Family

He is going to look so different even from the 2 weeks I was gone. So cute. Brynlee looks way cute too. Can't wait to see you guys.

laura

way to cute! i love how you did brynlee's hair!!

Shari Davis

Brynlee is a doll!!!!! She's just so cute and it looks like she's such a good little helper. And go Boston!! He's just ready to go! He's so cute! Congratulations again!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

Your children are so adorable and I love her hair always!! Annali has a hard time sitting still too so I put her in her high chair and either give her a snack or see if she will watch cartoons for a minute which she usually doesn't. Anyway both your kids are so cute!

Pryors

Congrats on your cute baby boy! Im so glad everything went good for you. Good luck with potty training!!