This was Brynlee's first experience with grasshoppers. To be honest I don't think I have ever seen one in our 4 years of living in Florida. The lizards must eat them all :) Anyway, she was absolutely fascinated with them. So much so that her new nick name is "the grasshopper hunter". Just kidding, but she really is quite curious about them. She would find one and then try to scare it away by saying "boo!" and then follow it to where ever it jumped to. It was pretty cute. In the picture the grasshopper is on the wall.

And the rocks ... she loved to go out into grandma Clark's flower beds and pick out all the pretty rocks and bring them inside to show us and then she would proceed to play with them. In fact last I heard they are still sitting in the corner of Grandma's kitchen on the floor because grandma isn't ready to put them back outside. She says the house is lonely and they bring back good memories :)
2 comments:
Kylee, sorry I didn't get to talk very long today. You didn't tell me you guys went to Idaho. Very fun, but a five hour flight. How did you survive?! Taylor and I are dreading our 3 hour flight to Cali tomorrow. How did you do Brynlee's hair in this picture. It is so cute. You always had the nack for doing really cute things with hair. Talk to you soon.
Kylee, sorry I didn't get to talk very long today. You didn't tell me you guys went to Idaho. Very fun, but a five hour flight. How did you survive?! Taylor and I are dreading our 3 hour flight to Cali tomorrow. How did you do Brynlee's hair in this picture. It is so cute. You always had the nack for doing really cute things with hair. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment