I'm ready to help in the garden Grandma!
Brynlee being instructed by Chance to fill the back of the gator with rocks
This little motorbike was a hit with Brynlee and Maklee. They both loved to sit on it and push all the bottons that made noises and sang.
Bridger chattin' it up with Boston
Great Grandpa and Grandma Clark with Boston

Brynlee being instructed by Chance to fill the back of the gator with rocks
This little motorbike was a hit with Brynlee and Maklee. They both loved to sit on it and push all the bottons that made noises and sang.
Bridger chattin' it up with Boston
Great Grandpa and Grandma Clark with Boston



1 comments:
I am so glad to see that you were able to visit everyone! I know all misses you. So when do you get to move out this way? Are you bothered much by all of the storms? I hope all is well. Tell Lance hello and I love your blog.
Post a Comment