Grandma Chris bought Brynlee this cute headband. She SAYS that she didn't realize that it was Wyoming colors until she got home... but I'm not so sure :) It sure does look cute on her though!
She looks adorable!! It looks like you guys had a great time visiting the fam. I saw ya in church, but never got a chance to say "hi." I'll bet your mom loved having ya around for a few days!!:)
Hi Kylee and Lance, Brynlee is such a cutie! Looks like you are/were loving being back in Idaho. Boston is so cute and you look awesome since having the baby. I love looking at your blog...sorry I never make comments. I finally got our blog up and going and I have no idea how to email you the address, so I just have to write it in this comment thing. Anyways, our blog is stephanieandtyson.blogspot.com. Check it out when you have a minute and keep posting adorable pictures! Love, Stephanie
Lance & I met in 2001 and were married in 2002. We lived in Idaho, moved to Florida for dental school and now live in Wyoming. We have two amazing kids; Brynlee who's 4 1/2 and Boston who's 2 1/2.
3 comments:
She looks adorable!! It looks like you guys had a great time visiting the fam. I saw ya in church, but never got a chance to say "hi." I'll bet your mom loved having ya around for a few days!!:)
Hi Kylee and Lance, Brynlee is such a cutie! Looks like you are/were loving being back in Idaho. Boston is so cute and you look awesome since having the baby. I love looking at your blog...sorry I never make comments. I finally got our blog up and going and I have no idea how to email you the address, so I just have to write it in this comment thing. Anyways, our blog is stephanieandtyson.blogspot.com. Check it out when you have a minute and keep posting adorable pictures! Love, Stephanie
she is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment