WOW! Time flies! I can't believe he's 2 months already!
Brynlee is use to being the center of attention, which also means the center of all the photo shoots! If I ever take a picture of Boston she insists that she be in it too! She's so funny!
Lance.Kylee.Brynlee.Boston
5 comments:
My mom thinks little Boston kind of looks like Devin. I can see it! Cute kids! And I can't believe you have 2 of them!!
haha I was just going to comment that I think Boston totally looks like your brother Devin, then I saw someone else thinks that too! He must look like him! Anyway, cute blog Kylee, and you have 2 very cute kids! You need to tell Chelsey she needs to start a blog for her and Riley! :-)
WOW! I clicked on the comment to tell you that Boston is sooooo super cute and that he kinda looks like Devin! (and I'm old enough to know) I love his little smile. I can't wait to meet him in person! For now, I'll settle for good pictures, thanks!
Ditto on the Devin comment. He's definatly a Hill boy. I love his cute little face!
Oh my gosh a little LANCE! Boston is so adorable!
Post a Comment