Just had to tell you how adorable your little daughter is!! It was soooo cute when she came over to give Chad a band-aid for his hurt knee. So precious! Thanks so much for the sweet treats and for being so thoughtful. Lance should definitely win some kind of award for being the best home teacher! LOL! You guys are the best...thanks for everything you do!
Kylee, I thought I had sent you and invite sorry I just heard that I never have through Brittny to my mom and to me so I don't know your email address but here is mine mcteichert@yahoo.com and I can send you a link once I have your e-mail. Your luky today was huge updating day for me. By the way I am curious what is life after dental school like? Where are you going or working? What's in the plans? Is Lance working as a dentist? You kids are so cute! And your little guys is so much a Hill, cute! It's nice to see what your up to.
Hi Kylee! I had so much fun reading your blog. Your children are ADORABLE! It's fun to see how grown up Brynlee is and the progress of your little guy. I had my baby boy after you on August 1, so it is fun to compare.
Lance & I met in 2001 and were married in 2002. We lived in Idaho, moved to Florida for dental school and now live in Wyoming. We have two amazing kids; Brynlee who's 4 1/2 and Boston who's 2 1/2.
4 comments:
Just had to tell you how adorable your little daughter is!! It was soooo cute when she came over to give Chad a band-aid for his hurt knee. So precious! Thanks so much for the sweet treats and for being so thoughtful. Lance should definitely win some kind of award for being the best home teacher! LOL! You guys are the best...thanks for everything you do!
How cute!! Your kids are so adorable!!
Kylee,
I thought I had sent you and invite sorry I just heard that I never have through Brittny to my mom and to me so I don't know your email address but here is mine mcteichert@yahoo.com and I can send you a link once I have your e-mail. Your luky today was huge updating day for me. By the way I am curious what is life after dental school like? Where are you going or working? What's in the plans? Is Lance working as a dentist? You kids are so cute! And your little guys is so much a Hill, cute! It's nice to see what your up to.
Hi Kylee! I had so much fun reading your blog. Your children are ADORABLE! It's fun to see how grown up Brynlee is and the progress of your little guy. I had my baby boy after you on August 1, so it is fun to compare.
Post a Comment