CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Eggs ....

Yes, those are broken eggs all over my couch and Brynlee. (and this picture was taken AFTER I had already cleaned up a little) I was on the phone with the insurance company trying to get some things figured out when Brynlee came into my room telling me that she wanted an egg. Of course I was busy so I told her the all too common phrase "Just a minute". Apparently she took that as "Yes dear, just help yourself". When I got off the phone and walked out of my room, this is what I found ... I was so irritated and started scolding and cleaning things up just like any mother would do right? Well, Lance just happened to call as I started cleaning. I told him the whole story and he started laughing and asked if I got a picture of it. The thought hadn't even crossed my mind. At the time I didn't think it was too funny, but now I am glad that I have the picture. It even makes me laugh a little. I guess I need to learn to step back a little sometimes and try to find the humor in things.
Posted by Picasa