CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mommy's shoes!

Brynlee is really into my shoes lately. She loves to put them on and try to walk around. I'm afraid one of these days she is going to brake her ankle or something, but their is no stopping her!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn

Brynlee is such a doll. I think it is so funny how kids go on kicks where they just want one thing and then before you know it they are on to something else. Anyway she so cute and cute shoes by the way.

Deb and Chad Crowther

What adorable kids you have! Can't beleive how big Brynlee is...I remember when she was smaller than Boston!! Time flies. I love the egg picture. :-) Don't worry, my immediate reaction would be to scold, too. Sweet stroller! Just need it to cool off a bit and you'll really be able to use it! It's so freakin' hot now that you can't go outside for very long. But don't worry, it'll be a lot less muggy in Wyoming. LOL!

ANDY and MANDY

All of your pictures are so cute! Your little family is growing right up. Hey I have a qusetion? How far are you guys from Saratoga?? Andy got a new job and we are coming to Florida on the Oct 5th. I just wondered how close it was and if you knew of fun things to do there. Hope all is well. When do you head out west? Take care.