Monday we had dinner and FHE with the Gales. We had a GREAT time! Yummy dinner, lots of singing, nice lesson, fun games, and delicious dessert! This was our night in pictures.
Jesus wants me for a sun ...
Jesus wants me for a sun ...
BEAM!
A sun....

Kids are so funny. They absolutely loved singing the sunbeam song (then again, what kid doesn't. I mean honestly now!)
Games, games, games.




We tried to get Boston to sleep a little.
Me & 




4 comments:
What good Times!! Okay so we totally look like we are trying to be twiners. SO FUNNY!
Cute, cute post!! Where did Brynlee get that vertical in that jumping picture? Great shot!! Miss you guys-- give Brynlee and Boston hugs and kisses
You two look like you could be sisters--one blonde, one brunette! Zac and I need to be better at the whole FHE thing! Boston is getting so big!
Your family is so stinkin' cute. You should be the poster family for cuteness! ;) I've got you down on the list for the mail holder kit! How many did you want? With or without the handles? Let me know. -Shelley
Post a Comment